The FarmTable is a great opportunity to sell your garden surplus or to try your hand at a farmers market without committing to a whole booth.
What kinds of products can you sell at the FarmTable? Fresh fruits and vegetables, herbs, flowers, plant starts, unshelled nuts, and honey. Eggs can be sold at FarmTable only if the producer is present for the sale, or if the egg producer has an egg handler’s license. All products must be grown and raised by you!
How it works:
- Download and read the FarmTable Information sheet, application form and Oregon Farm Direct guidelines, available below.
- Space can be limited at the FarmTable! Contact North Coast Food Web to see if there will be space available on the day you want to sell. Either send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503)468-0921 to confirm your spot.
- Fill out the Farm Table application form and email it to email@example.com or bring it in person with you on the day you plan to sell.
- Bring your market-ready produce to the River People’s Farmers market by 2:30 pm.
- Decide if you want to sell your produce yourself (you keep 100% of your sales) or if you want a NCFW volunteer to sell your produce for you (NCFW will take 20% consignment fee which will help to fund other NCFW projects at the market.)
- NCFW volunteers will be available to help with pricing, display ideas and selling tips.
- If you make over $150 a market you are encouraged to become a full-time regular vendor.
Download the information below, and get started selling at North Coast Food Web’s FarmTable at the River People Farmers Market!
Farm Table Vendor Guidelines
Oregon Department of Agriculture Farm Direct FAQ